EVENT FAQ: A CARTER CHRISTMAS
• CAN I PAY FOR A TICKET THE EVENING OF THE EVENT?
Yes, however, tables are normally full prior to our event. We encourage you to purchase your seat/s prior to the event.
• CAN I PURCHASE A GROUP TICKET WITHOUT KNOWING THE NAMES OF MY GUESTS?
Yes, you can purchase a group ticket without knowing the name of the additional guests you will be inviting to the event.
• WILL I RECEIVE MY TICKETS IN THE MAIL?
No, we do not issue tickets. Your name and the names of your guests are listed on our registration form. You simply check in upon arrival and give them your name(s).
• IF ONE OF MY GUESTS IS UNABLE TO ATTEND, CAN I INVITE SOMEONE ELSE AT THE LAST
Yes, you can invite someone other than your original guest. You will need to tell our registration table the name of the person who is unable to attend, and provide them with the name of your new guest. Your new guest will be issued a bidder number for the silent auction to use throughout the evening.
• WHAT CREDIT CARDS DO YOU ACCEPT?
Visa / Master Card / American Express/ Discover
• WHERE SHOULD I PARK?
It is best to park in the parking lot located in front of the museum. There is a walk-way located that will take you directly to the Gala Hanger located inside the museum.
• WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT BEGIN?
Check-In and Cocktail & Champagne Reception begins at 6:00 p.m.
• WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE FOR THE EVENING?
Dress For Excellence.
Ladies Attire: Cocktail dress or evening gown
Men Attire: Evening suit or a tux.